miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

what kind of person am i ?

What kind of person am I?

 I'm not a smart person or the perfect student who always gets good grades. I'm more like the one who tries really hard to pay attention in class, but mostly fails. I'm not really talented or anything like that but i can play a few instruments and i love music . I'm sometimes a bit shy. I try to be a positive mostly of time but I just cant always keep positive. I usually worry to much about the smallest problem.  Also I'm a really bad loser.

I would like to be a smart person so that i could get good grades. Also i would like to be a more confident person or to worry less about problems. I want to be like Silvana Alejandra Ruiz Flores because she is perfect and I love her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario